shampoo

Spicy's twitter account

How do I connect spicy to twitter? So everytime a news is update at Spicy, it automatically update on twitter? *fnny*

YAHOOOOO Sunny? Do you know? Lol anyone? lol *fnny* we'll be like the Koreans use twitter too. *muha* Maybe, we might gain more traffic for Darv. *fnny* His face just disappear from us. *maad*

There's an option down the bottom, share this topic: twitter, fB, digg, google etc

where? i dont see *fnny*

There's an option down the bottom, share this topic: twitter, fB, digg, google etc

Where is that option?

someone embed this code in spicy forum

<a href="https://twitter.com/SpicyForum" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @SpicyForum</a>

<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");</script>

*fnny* *fnny* *fnny* so we have a follow@spicyforum on our forum. *fnny*

someone embed this code in spicy forum

<a href="https://twitter.com/SpicyForum" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @SpicyForum</a>

<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");</script>

*fnny* *fnny* *fnny* so we have a follow@spicyforum on our forum. *fnny*

sunny will have to do it, since we switch boards I've been clueless *fnny*

I don'tknow either *fnny*

This is what it said

Copy and paste the code into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the button to appear. (At this time, the follow button cannot be added to Facebook profiles.)

basically before the page ends sunny

i dont even know how to access those html codes anymore *fnny*

we can put it on top on the right side lol so people can see. We have ads on the left.

Paste that code in the appropriate area of your website's source code

Edited by shampoo

I'll have to go in and search at the Ipb.Board Forum to go see where others are putting it in within their template or in the CSS and that would have to be in which sections

i went to default header and added the code. so weird the way they have everything separated now for the css *fnny*