Sunny

[Attention] To the Admins

Omo! Thank you so much ladies for keeping Spicy updated! I've been slacking and hehehe thank you! *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* *kisses*

The past two days I kept hitting the home button to spicy and it kept routing me to AOL. Did anyone had this prob? It's fix now that's why I'm able to post here lol

Spicy was under attack by a virus I would say. I yes, I need to update the forum in order to fix this issue lol... my fault for keep delaying *sigh*

Oh man! Girl don't loose the forum

Now lol it would be really sad :( I think I've encountered this issue before too where it wasn't aol but another issue /: dam viruses

Oh pls pin jeab and push club Friday TBO na lol

Update...

Correct title: [CH7] Tai Rom Pra Baramee Series (Pordeecom, Mummai, Didavideo, Kantana, Daravideo, Doomundee, Media Studio,
Pasangyasorn, Samun Karn Lakorn)

Cast: Weir Sukollawat, Yui Chiranan, Kwan Usamanee, Jakjaan Akhamsiri, Om Akapan, Peak Pattarasaya, Cee Siwat, New Wongsakorn, Porshe Saran, Thisa Varitthisa, Mik Thongraya, Mek Juti, Pim Pimprapa, and more

http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/21707-ch7-special-lakorn-for-king-9/