[Attention] To the Admins

Sunny

Dear admin, i'm not so sure wheter Namtha Kai Mook got change name to Maya See Mook or not. But there is new lakorn same company Kantan call Maya See Mook and the pranang are Vee & Green. i've post some pix of MSM on NKM thread..is up to you guys to change the tittle or create a new thread.

http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/15216-ch7-namtha-kai-mook-kantana/page__pid__592293__st__45#entry592293

Edited by suk13_karn

I just got the iphone 5 and for some reason I can't view Spicy the way I can on the computer. I can't see lakorn air dates, I don't see the pra nang line on lakorn threads a long with other things. Can someone help please.

Hi Honda, I don't think its iphone 5 because my iphone 4 also does the same, it cannot see hidden post and the description on threads.

http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/13911-ch3-dao-keaw-deuan-broadcast-thai/

admins, can you change this one, thanks

nangek is now Janie

หลังจากที่บรอดคาซท์ เฟ้นหานางเอกละคร จันทร์เกี้ยวเดือน มานาน ล่าสุดลงตัวแล้ว ที่ เจนี่ เทียนโพธิ์สุวรรณ ประกบคู่กับ "อั้ม" อธิชาติ

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120929/141092/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%AD.html

I just got the iphone 5 and for some reason I can't view Spicy the way I can on the computer. I can't see lakorn air dates, I don't see the pra nang line on lakorn threads a long with other things. Can someone help please.

Hi Honda, I don't think its iphone 5 because my iphone 4 also does the same, it cannot see hidden post and the description on threads.

Same thing for androids

If there is a way to view "as desktop" mode, you should be able to see what you want to see here.

I can't speak for apple ios.

But for Android, you should be able to see view desktop version at the bottom or if you download the "dolphin" browser and select view as desktop.

Hope this helps.

Can anyone help to find the thread for "Nang Fah Satan"? It's a CH7 planned lakorn, previously rumored to be Pong/Pancake, but now Pong has announced quit due to schedule not available. I'm pretty much sure there's a thread about it, but cannot find in either new lakorns or the old stock section...

Can anyone help to find the thread for "Nang Fah Satan"? It's a CH7 planned lakorn, previously rumored to be Pong/Pancake, but now Pong has announced quit due to schedule not available. I'm pretty much sure there's a thread about it, but cannot find in either new lakorns or the old stock section...

That lakorn is now changed to Roy leh Sanae Luang which has Weir & Mai Davika already Snow

• 2 weeks later...