Sunny

[Attention] To the Admins

Can anyone help to find the thread for "Nang Fah Satan"? It's a CH7 planned lakorn, previously rumored to be Pong/Pancake, but now Pong has announced quit due to schedule not available. I'm pretty much sure there's a thread about it, but cannot find in either new lakorns or the old stock section...

snow that one already change tittle to Roy Lae Sanae Luang, and the confirm pranang is Weir & Mai. already starter filming.

Edited by suk13_karn

Can anyone help to find the thread for "Nang Fah Satan"? It's a CH7 planned lakorn, previously rumored to be Pong/Pancake, but now Pong has announced quit due to schedule not available. I'm pretty much sure there's a thread about it, but cannot find in either new lakorns or the old stock section...

That lakorn is now changed to Roy leh Sanae Luang which has Weir & Mai Davika already Snow

Admins, I think you can take Koom Pah Kham off the lakorn air date list for November because it finished some time in October.

admins,rita is in here,too

http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/16160-farm-oy-farm-ruk/

danworrawech และนี่.. @sriritajensen ไม่เคยแสดงร่วมกัน ไม่เคยแม้แต่เฉี่ยวกันตามงาน แต่ครั้งนี้เจอกันอีกยาวนานแน่นอนในละคร #ฟาร์มเอ๋ยฟาร์มรัก ยินดีที่ได้ร่วมงานด้วยนะครับ

Sorry admins, can y'all fix the title for one of the thread i posted..

it should be "Sapol" not "Supol" (my bad) and the date as well to "16" instead of "12"

http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/16301-pictures-boy-supols-wedding/

my fingers arent doing as i say.. grrrr.. thank you :)

Can one of the admins add Film Rattapom's name to The Sixth Sense Part II? They got him to play as Kat's korean superstar praek *rlrl*

I'm sorry but why I can't find "Neua Mek 2" thread in the lakorn section any more? It has finished filming and gonna be aired soon...

Thanks Snow...We dont do anything that has to be with mteam now...meaning mark and mint. They're under a ban in our forum lol. There is a thread for it in the lakorns forum but it's been closed.

Mint C....it's a long story Snow lol.

Check out the staff forum, there's a password on it, I'll pm you

Hi admins,

Sao Noi finished airing for over a week now, so you can move it to the old lakorns section now. Thank you!!