Suggestions for SPICY

shampoo

I come to look at thai celeb photos and read updates on thai lakorns, lol. But I really have been busy w/my life and school. People weren't joking about it being tough as a nursing major. As with age comes more priorities, so I no longer have all the time in the world to sit in front of a computer and do what I used to do back then, graphics and summaries which I do miss.

Teardrop is right though, some of us have been so caught up w/other things in our lives. But I still come by spicy of course to see what gossip there is, lol. :omg5:

Oh, and lakorns have not been that great in these past few years!! Quality hasn't been the best either.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still come here all the time ;)

Mostly for lakorn updates/gossips and downloads *hehe*

But nothing really interest me in lakorns or celebrity these days. I dun feel anyone new. I still only like Cee, Yui, Noon, Aum, etc the oldies currently Min *ha-ha* . I watch only Ch7 these days even if they SUCK *muha*

Yeah, I agree Sunny. I only watch lakorns if only my favs in it, but in all honesty, I couldn't even watch Noon's last lakorn w/New because the storyline was just stupid. Quality in lakorns have gone down in the past couple of years. I don't even think I watch any of ch7 lakorns anymore unless the storyline is catchy and has my fav people in it. Besides that, ch3 lakorns have better quality in my opinion.

Thanks for starting the topic and asking for our opinions, shampoo.

I come here because it's my primary news centre on lakorns and the like. I would love to contribute but wouldn't know where to start looking for news and stuff cos I'm not Thai and I can't speak the language well, let alone read it. If the admins wanted to me to do something, I'd be happy to help. Just want the forum to stay around so we all have a place to chit chat and be merry together.

anyways, since I don't really go out to find the news myself... so if you see anything you want me translate, just PM me. I'll do it when I am able to get on. :D

Thanks guy. LOL I know last time when I put that requested translation thread up, I didn't work on it much. But I'll try to this time. ROFL Since I'm feeling like I have to improve my Thai as well now. Start lacking on it after not using it. LOL

I know what you mean Shamp! After not reading some thai after a while, I tend to forget hahaha..so I just read some of my fav thai celebs twitter updates. That's my new form of entertainment lmao.

*^lol* wow i don't even follow celebrities. I'm too cool for them. LMFAO *rll* kidding ja.

I know what you mean Shamp! After not reading some thai after a while, I tend to forget hahaha..so I just read some of my fav thai celebs twitter updates. That's my new form of entertainment lmao.

*rll* wow i don't even follow celebrities. I'm too cool for them. LMFAO *rll* kidding ja.

lmao you werent kiddingl *^lol*

*rll* wow i don't even follow celebrities. I'm too cool for them. LMFAO *rll* kidding ja.

lmao you werent kiddingl *^lol*

*rll* yeah I'm half serious lol

but really, I don't follow celebrities on twitter... if I'm going to read something on them then I'll just go to their twitter but not like FOLLOW them. If you know how twitter work. lol

WOooooooHoooooooooooooo...I just finished my first subbing ahahaha...I actually sub a whole MV without the darn thing closing up on me. YAY!

*rll* congrat ja. what did you sub?

I subbed "Tur Na Ruk by B.O.Y". I did it in 10 minutes ahahah....Daymn I feel like an expert all of the sudden! *^lol* But the subs aren't as accurate...the song's actually harder than I thought ahaha...And here I was thinking it was a simple song to translate *rll*

i'm trying to find a good quality of "buppae leh ruk" , mine is good but it's khmer dubbed and i want the show in thai, more easy to follow for spicyfansub. if someone can translate the opening theme for me, all will be fine: it's really hard to translate a song.

i'm trying to find a good quality of "buppae leh ruk" , mine is good but it's khmer dubbed and i want the show in thai, more easy to follow for spicyfansub. if someone can translate the opening theme for me, all will be fine: it's really hard to translate a song.

I will ja.. This is Aum's lakorn, right? LOL But I will be busy today so tonight or tomorrow.

oh and yes TD, it's kind of hard to translate lyrics because direct translation sounds kind of wierd... guess have to use idiom? HAHAH But I usually just literally translate as the sing. whatever. LOL But woohoo I want to see how it looks like ja.

Edited by shampoo

I don't excpect subbed stuff cause I know that is time consuming. I come here to see what is new, who is here, gossips, etc,...make my own fun. You gals all do a great job. Thank you!

hMMM how would you translate "Tur Na Ruk, (เธอ สดใส) tur Sote Sai" ehehe

You're adorable, you're ???

"you're adorable/cute. you're cheerful/fresh/happy." I think those would be the choice lol AHHAHA I think I would go with cheerful because when they talk about someone who is sode sai, I just think of someone who is always smiling and happy. A optimistic person.

Dal, subbing will be a side job. Our main goal is just to spam. *pece* lol