• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm just curious:

what will happen if a lakorn has Aum P, Noon W and Yui in it? *rll*

Trying to make things complicated are we? :omg5:

Well if you notice, even when Aum and Noon were together, the thread was red, also with Aum & Yui it was red :omg5:

Yup I remember that the previous one of AumP and Yui is red. So as long as AumP in, it's red. :)

• 2 months later...
snow did you even know that num sornram has a forum here at spicy? dd you know? I dont think you do *gg*

OK I missed that, cuz I thought it's only Kob's forum? I didn't even notice that its name is "NUM Sornram Teppitak & KOB Suwanan Kongying Subforums", cuz I thought I saw it as "KOB Suwanan Kongying Subforum" when I first joined Spicy... did I misread or it was changed after that? :o

snow did you even know that num sornram has a forum here at spicy? dd you know? I dont think you do *gg*

OK I missed that, cuz I thought it's only Kob's forum? I didn't even notice that its name is "NUM Sornram Teppitak & KOB Suwanan Kongying Subforums", cuz I thought I saw it as "KOB Suwanan Kongying Subforum" when I first joined Spicy... did I misread or it was changed after that? :o

to be honest we added a num forum for you, seeing that you're a valued member and a big fan of num we decided to add him lol

Mai... :o

then can you add "www.Sornram.com" to the "sub-forum" link?

Normally I will only help to post photos/videos of Noom that are also related to other stars that we are discussing here, e.g. lakorns, shows/events that he attended with other stars, which can be put in other sections actually. So I guess there's nothing much I can help to add into his own sub-forum here. But if you girls have anything to share, pls feel free to do so, like I also share sth I have for other stars, *gg*