Suggestions for SPICY

shampoo

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I don't follow, follow them on twitter. I go to see their photos if they have any posted. Their twitter updates can be a bit too much. Nowadays it's so hard for me to be interested in lakorns. I'm only watching 2 at the moment and 1 of the 2 I ff like crazy. As for entertainment news, there's really nothing interesting. Maybe I am losing interest in general. :lol:

:blink: woohoo I want to say thanks to the people who contribute to the forum. I love how we contribute something to the forum. lol Make it seems livelier. :omg5:

I will continue to translate and spam *bellow*

Lakorn sub will have to wait. I don't know which one I want to do. lOL

Edited by shampoo

• 3 weeks later...
who uses twitter?

does it make it easier if Spicy have twitters? to keep up with what updates we have in the forum?

I think Facebook is better. Twitter is not quite convenient when the twitter and followers are in different countries cuz sometimes the telecom companies don't support twitters from certain countries.

But Facebook got another problem, some countries, like China, totally ban it...

who uses twitter?

does it make it easier if Spicy have twitters? to keep up with what updates we have in the forum?

I think Facebook is better. Twitter is not quite convenient when the twitter and followers are in different countries cuz sometimes the telecom companies don't support twitters from certain countries.

But Facebook got another problem, some countries, like China, totally ban it...

*fly* so good to live in a free country :omg5:

• 5 weeks later...