Tech Issues in Spicy Forum

snow_scorpio

Hi, sorry I'm not sure if we got attacked or a virus but recently our website was actually giving other sites the problem which meant that our forum was a virus to others lol. I got Darvil to fix it last time but, I dunno he said he have upgraded us to a better protection since then which was last month. These days viruses update themselves as fast as bacteria. Is it still doing this?

Before our website was very bad with viruses to the point that anti-virus programs blocked our forum. Although I hoped nobody was affected but Darvil said he had fixed it now after I brought it to his attention lol because at one point for many months I couldn't come into Spicy via my notebook which had Norton program installed lol.

Again it happens to me lol way too often now >_< wonder if he virus enter my phone I gotta wait at least t2-3 year to come back to the forum so like now I'm able to post and make comment when I leave and come back it'll show the above pic I post and then I'll have to wait a few hours to have it clear ..... is it really just me?:(

I'm sorry if our forum have given you virus. I go on Spicy on my phone too and my phone has no protection and it seems alright. I mean my comp and notebook has protection and its not giving me warning that Spicy is dangerous. I'll give Darvil a tingle and see what is happening.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...