Tech Issues in Spicy Forum

snow_scorpio

So yesterday and today when I went on to spicy forum, the original page formated in green and pink skin showed perfectly on my iPod. The weird thing is it only shows up sometimes and when i click on the title or a different section like this page for example it automatically change back to white and not properly formatted. Im not sure why though. What I'm thinking is if it can return back to it's orginal look, is their away to leave it that way?

Well I wish we can give members a choice to choose skins, keeping the old one and new one but the thing is the old skin was for version 2, but now we're in version 3 so its not possible. Unless it is? But anyways I don't want to go through making another skin for a little longgggggggg while *sy*

Oh I am able to get the original page once in awhile, but it's rare for it to happen...most of the time it's the blank white that doesn't read the cast name or other things. Thank you though, at least I can see the original page once in awhile. It's ok, thanks for making some changes. Yeah I find it weird too. I guess the changes u made is the reason why I am able to see the original page once or twice.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm I realize you can't post more than 2 Youtube links lol great spamming prevention method but annoying!

Yah I figured that out too.

BTW another issue: I saw your ID in "pink" color on the front page, but if I click into the posts, it turns "red" as normal.