snow_scorpio

Tech Issues in Spicy Forum

Thank you darvil! I had to use the AF password. Don't worry about merging my spicy account if it's too hard. Again, thanks for your hard work. I'd never beat you up.

^ darv, i realized that i'll have 2 username in the video site because for asianfuse, my original name was xlilanimeanjox until i asked you to switch it.. so now it'll have aikoden & xlilanimeanjox ahahaha because i couldn't log aikoden through af but through sf so i tried my old username and it worked lol.. so now i have 2 profile >_< i hope you understand what i wrote because i confused myself writing this lol..

you can delete the xlilanimeanjox one since i go by aikoden everywhere *hyp*.. thanks darv, always a lifesaver hehe..

Seems problem with the clock again.

I logged in at 00:23 AM local time here, it shows my last visit is "Today, 11:17PM"

and in some post that I posted yesterday, it does show "Yesterday, 10:27PM" sth

so I guess the system clock is going mad again...

and the "most users online", nows shows "16 Feb 2011", a giant number of 470+, same as shampoo observed yesterday, when it shows "15 Feb 2011" with that same number.

Its actually since 16th of January 2011 lolz so the bug has done its mark over a month ago.

Also with the clock, it does that back and forth, sometimes its good, sometimes its off.

lol we always closed registration whenever we banned a whole bunch of people, so people couldn't sign up. *hehe*

Does anyone have a loading issue with Spicy recently? Mine have been a few days now that it just keeps loading even though everything seem to show up already but at the bottom of my window it will still be transferring something and my tab at the top is still spinning even if I left the window on for 5-10 mins already lolz other website doesn't do it just Spicy.

I thought it was just my internet.. lol well it is my internet but Spicy is like that. I don't know.

So its like that to you too? at first I thought it was my net but it seem to only happen in spicy... hunt down tech man.

or bidding on some hard-drive on edbay, staying up watching and making sure no one is going to outbid him hehehe

i have the same issues, it's just loading but i thought it was due to my turtle internet. i read at AF that Darvil will go for "BKK" (don't know what is it) for 3 months.