dootv.tv

liz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This question's to those who uses media catcher to record, okay do you guys leave it recording while its playing, or pause it and leave it recording or close the window and let it record?

I'm having problems, I can record it till the end but my file when I go convert it, it only has, for example the file is 1hr 10min, but I only got 40mins of it however the file is actually 230MB etc, meaning its the size of 1hr 10mins. When I play it on FLV Player, it plays the whole 1hr 10mins but the player continues to play even after it ended with black blank screen, which tells me its corrupted somehow with the recording, even though I got it, but if I was to convert or whatever it wouldn't work out

I dunno if anyone understands? LOL This flv file thing is difficult to work around.

all i do is once replay media catcher start to record, i would exit whatever is playing and open another one to record. you don't have to leave the window open. it still record once you logout from dootv too. i usually record up to 5 lakorns all at one time. it save so much time. about the file being corrupted. all you have to do is preview it with flv player. left click on the recording and play to see if the recording matches with the streaming time. if not cancel/delete and start to record again. for example, correct one http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8UNN4Y7T you'll see around 9 seconds is when you see tye and donut show up. wrong http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQA9TBG5

Well my friend she has dootv and share with her other friends but they from different state and does dootv dont allow ppl to share with other ppl? Thats why they change your password? I just want to know if their lying cuz only yrself can change ps if dootv change then how the hell u know whats the new ps unless they send to yr email but anyways my question is does dootv change your ps bc u share with others?

You know what you can do if you don't have CR/DB cards. You can use one of them Visa Gift cards. You can get them anywhere, but I normally get mine at Walmart. You'll have to pay a fee for it tho. Say if you buy the $100 card one, you'll pay an additional $3 for the purchase of the card and the clerk will activate the card, so you'll have $100 to spend on that card. And from what I understand you can use it like any debit card in stores and online.

Hope that help.

That sounds good ^^

I've just reformat my notebook last night and now, reinstall the latest version of Media Replay, it records fine, better than before but my splitter is not playing FLV file anymore for some strange reason!!! *erj* *erj* *erj* *erj* It worked before but now its being awfully bad, I'm so sad *err* *err* I don't know what to do :) I re-install lots of programs that I used to have but its not working, I'm thinking maybe its missing a feature that I need but can't seem to think of or find anything wrong *awe* that splitter was a converter and splitter in one so I'm very devastated *ncry* *ncry*

• 1 year later...