liz

dootv.tv

i think if you talk to them on chat or email them they will reset the pw or something for you. but since i don't share my pw with others i don't have that problem

if u dont have a credit/debit card is there other ways to pay? Like money orders or checks if so does anyone know how or what u do?

You know what you can do if you don't have CR/DB cards. You can use one of them Visa Gift cards. You can get them anywhere, but I normally get mine at Walmart. You'll have to pay a fee for it tho. Say if you buy the $100 card one, you'll pay an additional $3 for the purchase of the card and the clerk will activate the card, so you'll have $100 to spend on that card. And from what I understand you can use it like any debit card in stores and online.

Hope that help.

That sounds good ^^

I've just reformat my notebook last night and now, reinstall the latest version of Media Replay, it records fine, better than before but my splitter is not playing FLV file anymore for some strange reason!!! *erj* *erj* *erj* *erj* It worked before but now its being awfully bad, I'm so sad *err* *err* I don't know what to do :) I re-install lots of programs that I used to have but its not working, I'm thinking maybe its missing a feature that I need but can't seem to think of or find anything wrong *awe* that splitter was a converter and splitter in one so I'm very devastated *ncry* *ncry*

i want to get the 1 year membership at dootv, but i don't want to get jack like thaitv did ....what do you guys think? should i just keep renewing the 3 months membership or get the 1 year and save like $50...? *dunno*

I got the one year plan cause they seeem stable, and it was a pain in the neck to keep renewing. I dont even remember my password anymore since I havent signed in for so long lol

I don't know how dootv works.

It's a stream plateform or you can download the file and look when you want ?

if the file can be downloaded i'll be subs i think , if someone know :P.

Its a streaming platform, cannot download via button or link on a website unless you have a specific recording program that can do it.